Tuesday , 22 August 2017
Man got Hospitalized after eating Sashimi at Sushi Express
SOURCE: SIN MIN

Man got Hospitalized after eating Sashimi at Sushi Express

SINGAPORE – A local Singaporean went to Sushi Express located at Lida Square (Seletar Mall) to had his meal. He had over 20 pieces of Sashimi Sushi in the food chain.

Shortly after, he found bloodstains on some of the plate of sashimi. Immediately, he then return them back on the conveyor belt untouched. Despite that, he had eaten over 20 pieces of raw fish.

Man Got Hospitalized After Eating Sashimi At Sushi Express

Soon after, he started to have fever as his body temperature rise over 40 degrees. Eventually he was hospitalized. He even mentioned that he shivered until his lip turns purple. The doctor then confirmed that he is hospitalized due to food poisoning. He is lucky to escape the streptococcal infection which can lead to death if not properly treated.

He also advise everyone to avoid eating cold food, particularly raw fishes to prevent such problem.

Updated on 6/1/2016 11:05pm: NEA has also started their investigations with respect to this incident and did not find any hygiene lapses in their restaurant’s food handling. NEA has also collected the salmon’s specimen for testing. 

SOURCE: CH8/YJ

Man got Hospitalized after eating Sashimi at Sushi Express
4.5 (90.67%) 30 votes